Concrete Pumping in London & Essex
We can transport concrete easily and safely, straight to the pour site using concrete pumping.
Whether it be a domestic job or a large scale commercial project, our experts supply all grades and strengths of concrete directly to where you need it, meaning less wastage and less hassle. Using line or boom pumps, we can deliver large amounts of concrete to even the most awkward spaces. We pump
- C5 / C10 / C15 / C20 / C25 / C30 / C35 / C40
- Screed Mix PPF / PVA / SBR / Epoxy Resin
- Waterproof Mixes; Permatite / Caltite / Pudlo
Ready mixed concrete is used extensively in modern-day construction and is a vital element in the infrastructure of our towns and cities.
You May Consider Pumped Concrete For:
- Concrete floors / underfloor heating
- Building foundations / concrete piling
- Road works / bridges / platforms
- Industrial estate floors / leisure centre floors
- Driveways / pathways / walkways
- Basements / extensions / new builds
- And much more
Our fleet of Euro 5/6, emission zone compliant cement trucks are not only economical and environmentally friendly, but versatile and easy to manoeuvre, meaning they can access difficult to reach areas. However, for some hard to reach areas, concrete pumping may be suitable. We understand the complexities and logistics of modern-day construction, and our specialists are expertly equipped to deliver perfect concrete to you on time, every time.
Ready Mix Specialists are BSI 9001 certified, Fors Bronze audited and public liability insured. We regard health and safety as of utmost importance and work hard to ensure that our services are always conducted professionally and safely.
For more information related to hiring concrete pump and its price in London, Essex and Kent. Give us call!