Concrete Boom Pumping
For difficult to reach or high up areas, we use concrete pumping to transport concrete easily and safely, straight to the pour site.
At affordable prices, we can supply a concrete boom pump for both domestic and commercial use, with any type of cement grade. We pump:
- C5 / C10 / C15 / C20 / C25 / C30 / C35 / C40
- Screed Mix PPF / PVA / SBR / Epoxy Resin
- Waterproof Mixes; Permatite / Caltite / Pudlo
Ready mixed concrete is used extensively in modern-day construction and is a vital element in the infrastructure of our towns and cities.
For Concrete Prices, Grades & Delivery Locations, Click Here.
You May Consider Using A Boom Pump For:
- Concrete floors / underfloor heating
- Building foundations / concrete piling
- Road works / bridges / platforms
- Industrial estate floors / leisure centre floors
- Driveways / pathways / walkways
- Basements / extensions / new builds
- And much more
Ready Mix Specialists will deliver ready mixed concrete quickly and efficiently, straight to site. Our fleet of Euro 5/6, emission zone compliant cement trucks are not only economical and environmentally friendly, but versatile and easy to manoeuvre, meaning they can access difficult to reach areas. We understand the complexities and logistics of modern-day construction, and our specialists are expertly equipped to deliver perfect concrete to you on time, every time.
Ready Mix Specialists are BSI 9001 certified, Fors Bronze audited and public liability insured. We regard health and safety as of utmost importance and work hard to ensure that our services are always conducted professionally and safely.
Get in touch with for more information on hiring boom concrete pumps and its price in London, Essex and Kent. Call now!