Concrete Line Pumping
For difficult to reach or intricate areas, we use concrete pumping to transport concrete easily and safely, straight to the pour site.
At affordable prices, we can supply a concrete line pump for both domestic and commercial use, with any type of cement grade. We pump:
- C5 / C10 / C15 / C20 / C25 / C30 / C35 / C40
- Screed Mix PPF / PVA / SBR / Epoxy Resin
- Waterproof Mixes; Permatite / Caltite / Pudlo
Ready mixed concrete is used extensively in modern-day construction and is a vital element in the infrastructure of our towns and cities.
You may Consider Using a Line Pump for:
- Concrete floors / underfloor heating
- Building foundations / concrete piling
- Road works / bridges / platforms
- Industrial estate floors / leisure centre floors
- Driveways / pathways / walkways
- Basements / extensions / new builds
- And much more
Our fleet of Euro 5/6, emission zone compliant cement trucks are not only economical and environmentally friendly, but versatile and easy to manoeuvre, meaning they can access difficult to reach areas. However, for some hard to reach areas, concrete line pumping may be suitable. We understand the complexities and logistics of modern-day construction, and our specialists are expertly equipped to deliver perfect concrete to you on time, every time.
Ready Mix Specialists are BSI 9001 certified, Fors Bronze audited and public liability insured. We regard health and safety as of utmost importance and work hard to ensure that our services are always conducted professionally and safely.